Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
Galvanized Steel Piping was used in Canada until the mid 1960s and can be identified by the one inch diameter piping with threaded connections. By the 1970s, copper piping became the standard. Today, plastic piping is popular as it is light, easy to...
60 amp service was typically installed in homes prior to the 1960s and is characterized by a fuse box as opposed to the breakers that you will find with 100 amp service. 60 amp service can handle an average number of lights and receptacles. Problems occur as a...
Many homes and cottages use woodstoves as a primary or auxiliary source of heat and as well as a source of enjoyment. Wood burning stoves can pose a serious fire hazard if they are not installed or operated properly. Creosote can build up in the chimney and...