Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
A person going by the name of Steven Oriley has been operating a cottage rental scam through Kijiji the past couple of weeks.The cottage is not owned by Oriley and the actual owner has never put it up for rent. Would be renters contacted Oriley through his ad on...
Knob and tube wiring was in common use until the 1950s and consists of two wires (black/hot and white/neutral), separated by ceramic knobs and ceramic tubes. Insurers consider knob and tube wiring to be higher risk than other types of electrical installations...
Many homes across Canada use oil tanks as a source of heat, although oil tanks are more common in Eastern Canada. Oil tanks can be installed above ground or below ground. Oil tanks can rust, deteriorate, and leak oil resulting in an environmental cleanup that can...