Home Insurance Ontario
We compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find you the lowest rate for your home insurance. We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
It only takes a couple of minutes.
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the week of October 4, 2021 looks at flooding, condo insurance rates, the tow truck turf war, the hardening realty insurance markets, expensive cities for home insurance, motorcycle insurance in Ontario. Southwestern Ontario...
What is renters insurance? Renters insurance, also known as contents insurance or tenants insurance, covers your personal belongings against loss from fire, theft and other losses. Furthermore, it will cover your personal liability if you are sued because you...
The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the week of March 20, 2021 looks at COVID-19, flood prevention, taxi insurance, and first-time homebuyers. Ontario insurance to cover some forms of virtual medical care to reduce virus spread - The Globe and Mail [su_quote...