Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
What is renters insurance and why do you need it?What is renters insurance? Renters insurance, also known as contents insurance or tenants insurance, covers your personal belongings against loss from fire, theft and other losses. Furthermore, it will cover your...
Here are some of the Ontario insurance news stories from the past week.Ontario Insurance News Roundup for March 17, 2020 The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the past week looks at COVID-19, flood prevention, taxi insurance, and first-time homebuyers. Ontario...
Here are some of the Ontario insurance news stories from the past week.Ontario Insurance News Roundup for March 3, 2020 The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the past week looks at changes to Ontario's out-of-country health insurance coverage, mortgage stress...