Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Tell us a little bit about yourself. It only takes a couple of minutes to get a quote.
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
Here are some of the Ontario insurance news stories from the past week.Ontario Insurance News Roundup for March 17, 2020 The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the past week looks at COVID-19, flood prevention, taxi insurance, and first-time homebuyers. Ontario...
Here are some of the Ontario insurance news stories from the past week.Ontario Insurance News Roundup for March 3, 2020 The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the past week looks at changes to Ontario's out-of-country health insurance coverage, mortgage stress tests,...
Ontario residents have lost most of their out-of-country coverage through the Ontario Hospital Insurance Plan (OHIP).Ontario cancels out-of-country coverage Effective January 1, 2020, Ontario residents have lost most of their out-of-country coverage through the...