Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Tell us a little bit about yourself. It only takes a couple of minutes to get a quote.
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
Ask about the discounts that may be available to you:
- multi policy discount if we insure your automobile and residential insurance with the same insurance company;
- discount for newer homes;
- claims free discount;
- discount for non-smokers;
- mature age discount;
- discount for an approved alarm system;
Ask about additional coverage that may be available to you:
- sewer backup;
- expenses related to identity theft;
Ontario residents have lost most of their out-of-country coverage through the Ontario Hospital Insurance Plan (OHIP).Ontario cancels out-of-country coverage Effective January 1, 2020, Ontario residents have lost most of their out-of-country coverage through the...
Winter related claims can result in expensive damage to your home and increase your insurance premiums. Every year, the start of winter brings out advice on how to prepare your home for winter. Turn off your outside faucets Have your furnace professionally serviced...
Cottage ownership is not for everyone. The costs of owning and maintaining a seasonal property may outweigh the small amount of time you may be able to actually enjoy the property. Here are some tips to assist you before you rent a cottage. Rent a cottage from a...