Cottage Insurance OntarioCompare cottage insurance quotes from the largest insurers in Canada. Find the best combination of pricing and coverage for your cottage insurance. Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress‐free. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Welcome to insurancebroker.ca, your online source for cottage insurance in Ontario.
Highlights of coverage available include:
- Guaranteed replacement cost and replacement cost options available
- Personal property coverage
- Coverage for island and log cottages available
- Detached structures coverage (swhttps://insurancebroker.ca/wp-admin/post.php?post=52&action=edit#imming pools, sheds, dock, wet boat house)
- Rental coverage
- Additional living expenses
- $1,000,000 personal liability coverage included with limits up to $5,000,000 available
- All perils coverage (e.g. fire, theft, water damage)
- Coverage available for out of province and US residences
Independent insurance brokers….
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress-free. Whether your business is small and simple or large and complex, we provide insurance solutions tailored to suit your requirements.
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
There is nothing like a boat show in the Spring to get you excited for the boating summer ahead. Here is a list of Spring boating shows in Canada. Boat Shows in January Toronto International Boat Show - Ontario www.torontoboatshow.com Boat Shows in February Calgary...
New to boating? Find out the meaning of those boat and watercraft classifications. RUNABOUTS These are smaller boats capable of being trailered, hauled or launched using automobiles of suitable power. Utility - length 14' to 18', power outboard 10HP to 90HP The...
Before you purchase a boat insurance policy, it is important to know the difference between Agreed Value and Actual Cash Value (ACV). Consumers are faced with a multitude of choices when shopping for boat insurance. However, the decision usually comes down to...