Cottage Insurance OntarioCompare cottage insurance quotes from the largest insurers in Canada. Find the best combination of pricing and coverage for your cottage insurance. Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress‐free. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Welcome to insurancebroker.ca, your online source for cottage insurance in Ontario.
Highlights of coverage available include:
- Guaranteed replacement cost and replacement cost options available
- Personal property coverage
- Coverage for island and log cottages available
- Detached structures coverage (swhttps://insurancebroker.ca/wp-admin/post.php?post=52&action=edit#imming pools, sheds, dock, wet boat house)
- Rental coverage
- Additional living expenses
- $1,000,000 personal liability coverage included with limits up to $5,000,000 available
- All perils coverage (e.g. fire, theft, water damage)
- Coverage available for out of province and US residences
Independent insurance brokers….
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress-free. Whether your business is small and simple or large and complex, we provide insurance solutions tailored to suit your requirements.
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
The start of fall signals the end of cottaging season and the closure of the cottage.Closing up your cottage in the fall is important because you never know what sort of winter damage will occur before next spring. Take a couple of days before you close it up to do...
A person going by the name of Steven Oriley has been operating a cottage rental scam through Kijiji the past couple of weeks.The cottage is not owned by Oriley and the actual owner has never put it up for rent. Would be renters contacted Oriley through his ad on...
Knob and tube wiring was in common use until the 1950s and consists of two wires (black/hot and white/neutral), separated by ceramic knobs and ceramic tubes. Insurers consider knob and tube wiring to be higher risk than other types of electrical installations...