Cottage Insurance OntarioCompare cottage insurance quotes from the largest insurers in Canada. Find the best combination of pricing and coverage for your cottage insurance. Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress‐free. It only takes a couple of minutes.
Welcome to insurancebroker.ca, your online source for cottage insurance in Ontario.
Highlights of coverage available include:
- Guaranteed replacement cost and replacement cost options available
- Personal property coverage
- Coverage for island and log cottages available
- Detached structures coverage (swhttps://insurancebroker.ca/wp-admin/post.php?post=52&action=edit#imming pools, sheds, dock, wet boat house)
- Rental coverage
- Additional living expenses
- $1,000,000 personal liability coverage included with limits up to $5,000,000 available
- All perils coverage (e.g. fire, theft, water damage)
- Coverage available for out of province and US residences
Independent insurance brokers….
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress-free. Whether your business is small and simple or large and complex, we provide insurance solutions tailored to suit your requirements.
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
Cottages are fun but they can be hard to keep up. Here are 5 tips to maintaining your cottage during the summer. Roofing Wind, tree branches and ice can damage your cottage roof. Do a visual inspection of the roof every time you visit the cottage. Remove loose...
Did you know that Ontario does not have a law requiring you to carry insurance on your boat or jetski? Here are 9 things you should know about boat insurance. Boat insurance is not mandatory in OntarioOntario does not have a law that requires you to carry insurance...
The Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons (CPS) is a non-profit organization that has been connecting boaters for 76 years.The CPS offers a variety of classroom based Boating Safety and Navigation courses at locations across Canada. Courses include the...