Get a Cottage Insurance quote from the top insurance companies in Canada. We maintain excellent relations with the largest insurers in Canada giving us the ability to offer a broad range of expert solutions to find you the best price and coverage for your home insurance.
Cottage Insurance Ontario
Welcome to insurancebroker.ca, your online source for cottage insurance in Ontario.
Highlights of coverage available include:
- Guaranteed replacement cost and replacement cost options available
- Personal property coverage
- Coverage for island and log cottages available
- Detached structures coverage (swhttps://insurancebroker.ca/wp-admin/post.php?post=52&action=edit#imming pools, sheds, dock, wet boat house)
- Rental coverage
- Additional living expenses
- $1,000,000 personal liability coverage included with limits up to $5,000,000 available
- All perils coverage (e.g. fire, theft, water damage)
- Coverage available for out of province and US residences
Independent insurance brokers….
- will consult with you on all aspects of your insurance requirements;
- will assess your insurance needs and provide you with alternative courses of action;
- will compare the premiums and services of many insurance companies available to us and present you with the best combination of pricing and coverage.
We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress-free. Whether your business is small and simple or large and complex, we provide insurance solutions tailored to suit your requirements.
Cottage Insurance Quote
Request a Home Insurance Quote by Email
Cottage Insurance News & Information
The costs of owning and maintaining a seasonal property compared to the small amount of time you may be able to enjoy the property is not for everyone. Here are some tips to assist you before renting a cottage and being handed the keys. Insurance Tips for Renting a...read more
People love their cottages and they are great fun but they can be very expensive. Renting your cottage to others is a great way to generate revenue and lower your expenses. Here are some important insurance tips for renting out your cottage. Insurance Tips for Renting...read more
Boat and PWC insurance is not legally required in Ontario. However, there are circumstances where you will be required to carry insurance by a marina or financing company. Is boat insurance mandatory in Ontario? Ontario does not have a law that requires you to carry...read more