Do you own a business? We compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find you the lowest rate for your commercial property, general liability, tools, equipment and commercial auto insurance.
Operating a business is extremely challenging without having to worry about suffering significant financial loss due to unforeseen circumstances. Get the protection that is right for you. We can customize your insurance to suit your needs from comprehensive packages to select coverage.
- Flexible payment options such as credit card and monthly
- Hassle‐free and efficient claims service to get your business back on track
- Risk management tools to help you protect your business from ﬁre, the, lawsuits or equipment failure
- Access to multiple insurance markets to get you the best combination of price and coverage for your business
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
We insure a wide range of businesses, industries, jobs and professions
Oil & Lube
Residential Rental Properties
Wholesalers & Distributors
Customized insurance solutions from comprehensive packages to select coverage
- Property – Broad coverage to help protect your building and/or business contents
- Liability – Limits up to $5,000,000. Higher limits available
- Business Interruption – Helps keep you in business after a claim
- Crime – Coverage for loss of cash and employee theft
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for your equipment (boilers, refrigeration units, electrical equipment, generators)
- Tools – Loss or damage coverage for small tools usual to the operations
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Insurance for your individual vans, trucks, personal use vehicles under the business name, and fleets
Errors & omissions (E&O), also known as professional liability or medical malpractice in the health industry, covers liability arising out of negligent acts in rendering, or failing to render, professional services. Errors & omissions (E&O), also...
If you have a professional liability (errors & omissions) policy, lapsing your policy for even one day can leave you open to a potentially devastating lawsuit down the road. Most E&O policies are written on "claims made" basis. This means that the policy...
There are many ways to save money on your automobile insurance or prevent your premiums from increasing. Lower your premium with discounts Insurance companies offer a wide range of discounts that can reduce the premium on your automobile insurance. Multi Vehicle...