Business Insurance Ontario
Do you own a business? We compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find you the lowest rate for your commercial property, general liability, tools, equipment and commercial auto insurance.
It only takes a couple of minutes.
Operating a business is extremely challenging without having to worry about suffering significant financial loss due to unforeseen circumstances. Get the protection that is right for you. We can customize your insurance to suit your needs from comprehensive packages to select coverage.
- Flexible payment options such as credit card and monthly
- Hassle‐free and efficient claims service to get your business back on track
- Risk management tools to help you protect your business from ﬁre, the, lawsuits or equipment failure
- Access to multiple insurance markets to get you the best combination of price and coverage for your business
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Get quotes and compare rates from many of the top insurance companies in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
We insure a wide range of businesses, industries, jobs and professions
Oil & Lube
Residential Rental Properties
Wholesalers & Distributors
Customized insurance solutions from comprehensive packages to select coverage
- Property – Broad coverage to help protect your building and/or business contents
- Liability – Limits up to $5,000,000. Higher limits available
- Business Interruption – Helps keep you in business after a claim
- Crime – Coverage for loss of cash and employee theft
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for your equipment (boilers, refrigeration units, electrical equipment, generators)
- Tools – Loss or damage coverage for small tools usual to the operations
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Insurance for your individual vans, trucks, personal use vehicles under the business name, and fleets
The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the week of November 8, 2021 looks insurance broker commissions, pay-as-you-go car insurance, insuring autonomous vehicles, and top 10 tips to reduce insurance premiums in Ontario. Broker commissions: The debate continues -...
The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the week of November 1, 2021 looks cyber liability insurance rates, commercial insurance costs, Barrie tornado damage estimates, digital insurance documents in Ontario. Customers increasingly receptive to digital documents -...
The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the week of October 11, 2021 looks at cyber security, insurance fraud, auto insurance rates, and home insurance in Ontario. How auto insurance rates are trending in Alberta, Ontario and Atlantic Canada - Canadian Underwriter...