Do you own a business? We compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find you the lowest rate for your commercial property, general liability, tools, equipment and commercial auto insurance.
Operating a business is extremely challenging without having to worry about suffering significant financial loss due to unforeseen circumstances. Get the protection that is right for you. We can customize your insurance to suit your needs from comprehensive packages to select coverage.
- Flexible payment options such as credit card and monthly
- Hassle‐free and efficient claims service to get your business back on track
- Risk management tools to help you protect your business from ﬁre, the, lawsuits or equipment failure
- Access to multiple insurance markets to get you the best combination of price and coverage for your business
Get an insurance quote and save money in 3 easy steps
Compare rates from many of the top insurance providers in Canada.
Choose your rate and talk to a licenced insurance broker to start your coverage.
We insure a wide range of businesses, industries, jobs and professions
Oil & Lube
Residential Rental Properties
Wholesalers & Distributors
Customized insurance solutions from comprehensive packages to select coverage
- Property – Broad coverage to help protect your building and/or business contents
- Liability – Limits up to $5,000,000. Higher limits available
- Business Interruption – Helps keep you in business after a claim
- Crime – Coverage for loss of cash and employee theft
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for your equipment (boilers, refrigeration units, electrical equipment, generators)
- Tools – Loss or damage coverage for small tools usual to the operations
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Insurance for your individual vans, trucks, personal use vehicles under the business name, and fleets
Here are some of the Ontario insurance news stories from the past week.Ontario Insurance News Roundup for March 17, 2020 The Ontario Insurance News Roundup for the past week looks at COVID-19, flood prevention, taxi insurance, and first-time homebuyers. Ontario...
Each year, the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC) releases a list of the top 10 vehicles stolen in Canada.According to the IBC, "automobile theft costs Canadians $1 billion, including $542 million for insurers to fix or replace stolen vehicles, $250 million in...
If you own a business or have a fleet of vehicles, you may already have commercial auto insurance. If you are an individual or small business owner, the need for commercial auto insurance may be not be as clear. If you answer yes to the following questions, you may...