Operating a antennae installation contractor business is extremely challenging without having to worry about suffering significant financial loss due to unforeseen circumstances. Get the protection that is right for you. We can customize your insurance to suit your needs from comprehensive packages to select coverage.
We represent over 30 of the world’s largest and best insurance providers, offering clients unprecedented product options and pricing.
Our licensed, knowledgeable and professional staff will make your insurance experience pleasant and stress-free. Whether your business is small and simple or large and complex, we provide insurance solutions tailored to suit your requirements.
Contractors Insurance Quote
- Property – Broad coverage to help protect your business contents.
- Liability – Limits up to $5,000,000. Higher limits available.
- Business Interruption – Helps keep you in business after a claim.
- Crime – Coverage for loss of cash and employee theft.
Enhanced and Optional Coverage
- Tool Floater
- Installation Materials, Machinery and Equipment
- Rental Reimbursement on Contractor’s Equipment
- Loss of Earnings on Contractor’s Equipment
- Building Materials Replacement Cost
- Difference in Deductibles Coverage
- Replacement Cost on Contractor’s Equipment (including tools)
- Rental Income
- Limited Coverage for Failure to Work to Meet Written Specifications
- Crane and Hoist Operators’ Liability (including Loss of Use)
- Computer Fraud
- Off Premises Service Interruption
- Fines or Damage for Breach of Contract
- Unscheduled Contractors’ Equipment
- Inland marine
- Boiler and Machinery
- Sewer Back-Up
- Umbrella Liability
Commercial Auto and Fleet
- Insurance for your individual vans, trucks, and personal use vehicles under the business name.
- Fleet auto insurance for 5 or more commercial use vehicles.
Request a Quote by Email or Call 1-866-305-6205
Business Insurance News & Information
When you are shopping for car insurance, there is a lot of information to consider before you buy. We break down the top 5 myths about car insurance. “Red cars cost more to insure than any other color of vehicle.” Contrary to popular belief, the color of your car has...
Effective September 1, 2015, the rules of the road will be updated by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation. Effective September 1, 2015, the Ministry of Transportation will update the rules of the road as follows:Distracted Driving Current: $60 - $500 fineNew: $490*...
The Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) has issued a warning to consumers that an individual known as Wangro Antoun is not licensed to conduct automobile insurance business in Ontario. The Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO) has issued a...